Thursday, May 29, 2014

BABY PARTS IN YOUR FOOD!!

EDIT:  I would like to post that after continued research on this topic the most likely option is that none of the aborted fetal tissue actually makes it in to the food we consume. However, they do "replicate" it and that does end up in the food... whatever it means to "replicate it."
     I still urge people NOT to buy any of these products. Murdered children were still used in the research for developing flavor enhancers that were used in these and other brands.






BABY PARTS IN YOUR FOOD!!
Having just discovered there many name-brand companies use actual human cells from aborted children in their food and drink products I am extremely disgusted and repulsed!! Unfortunately if you have eaten from one of these companies you have more than likely unknowingly taken part in cannibalism... This is repulsive to say the least! America should be up in arms over this! Yet you wont hear about it on ANY mainstream news.
My goal is to get the word out! Post on facebook, on websites, blogs, newspapers, e-mail, tell everyone you know! Please share this and pass it on!! Below is a list of some of the companies that use aborted baby cells in their products. Note that these are just SOME of the companies I know of. ANY time you see "Natural Flavor" in the ingredient there is a chance it has aborted baby cells in it.

PEPSI BEVERAGES
- All Pepsi soft drinks
- Sierra Mist soft drinks
- Mountain Dew soft drinks
- Mug root beer and other soft drinks
- No Fear beverages
- Ocean Spray beverages
- Seattle's Best Coffee
- Tazo beverages
- AMP Energy beverages
- Aquafina water
- Aquafina flavored beverages
- DoubleShot energy beverages
- Frappuccino beverages
- Lipton tea and other beverages
- Propel beverages
- SoBe beverages
- Gatorade beverages
- Fiesta Miranda beverages
- Tropicana juices and beverages
NESTLE PRODUCTS
- All coffee creamers
- Maggi Brand instant soups, bouillon cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasoning, instant noodles
KRAFT - CADBURY ADAMS PRODUCTS
- Black Jack chewing gum
- Bubbaloo bubble gum
- Bubblicious bubble gum
- Chiclets
- Clorets
- Dentyne
- Freshen Up Gum
- Sour Cherry Gum (Limited)
- Sour Apple Gum (Limited)
- Stride
- Trident
CADBURY ADAMS CANDIES
- Sour Cherry Blasters
- Fruit Mania
- Bassett's Liquorice All sorts
- Maynards Wine Gum
- Swedish Fish
- Swedish Berries
- Juicy Squirts
- Original Gummies
- Fuzzy Peach
- Sour Chillers
- Sour Patch Kids
- Mini Fruit Gums
OTHER CADBURY ADAMS PRODUCTS
- Certs breath mints
- Halls Cough Drops
NEOCUTIS PRODUCTS
This company produces anti wrinkle creams that
contain cells from a 14 week gestation aborted male
baby. Following is the list of the creams, but we
recommend a full boycott of all Neocutis Products.
- Bio-Gel Prevedem Journee
- Bio-Serum Lumiere
- Bio Restorative Skin Cream
VACCINES
MMR II (Merck)
ProQuad (MMR + Chickenpox -- Merck)
Varivax (Chickenpox -- Merck)
Pentacel (Polio + DTaP + HiB -- Sanofi Pasteur)
Vaqta (Hepatitis-A -- Merck)
Havrix (Hepatitis-A -- Glaxo SmithKline)
Twinrix (Hepatitis-A and B combo -- Glaxo)
Zostavax (Shingles -- Merck)
Imovax (Rabies -- Sanofi Pasteur)
OTHER MEDICINES:
Pulmozyme (Cystic Fibrosis -- Genetech)
Enbrel (Rheumatoid Arthritis -- Amgen

Again PLEASE share this with everyone you know in any way you know and join me in boycotting these companies!

10 comments:

  1. Jason I don't know you so rationally I don't doubt men would do such a thing but where are you getting this information from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand, it would be ill advised to take my word on this and my word alone. I would strongly urge you to look into it yourself, it's a serious enough issue we all should want to be sure for ourselves.

      I have got this information from several online sources including some reputable news websites, I looked at so many I honestly don't remember most of them. Do some google searches and you will come up with the same info.

      The things that convinced me it's true is the fact that Pepsi came out and made an official statement saying they would not longer use these things but then a while after they did that Obama ruled that the use of the cells was, "business as usual" and could continue. Senomyx (the company that does the flavor research themselves and partners with all the food companies) is found to have quotes stating that they do use aborted baby tissue in their research. These kinds of statements would all be shot down and destroyed by the companies if there was no truth behind all of this.... Pepsi would not have said they would stop and Obama surely would not have got involved.

      Delete
  2. This is terrible,if it is true. I have to ask, as Scale Lily did, where did you get this information? This information disgusts me, companies will do anything for money and profit...greed seems to be the driving force in today's market. Do you have a list of clean wholesome products, fit for human consumption? Thankfully I have a big garden and grow much of my food, but I also buy food from the market. Now I'm at the point of wondering who I can trust to be honorable and sell food that is "clean".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I have got this information from several online sources including some reputable news websites, I looked at so many I honestly don't remember most of them. Do some google searches and you will come up with the same info.

      The things that convinced me it's true is the fact that Pepsi came out and made an official statement saying they would not longer use these things but then a while after they did that Obama ruled that the use of the cells was, "business as usual" and could continue. Senomyx (the company that does the flavor research themselves and partners with all the food companies) is found to have quotes stating that they do use aborted baby tissue in their research. These kinds of statements would all be shot down and destroyed by the companies if there was no truth behind all of this.... Pepsi would not have said they would stop and Obama surely would not have got involved.

      I do not have a list of companies that ARE safe, just some that are not. To my understanding anything that has "Natural flavoring" in the ingredient has a chance to possibly have some of the tissue in it. I would say the safest things are the things that you can read the ingredient and know and understand everything that is in them.

      I am very thankful, as well, that we have a large garden as well as meat from hunting, our own milk and eggs and such things.... There is little I trust to buy from the grocery store. Even things that are not tainted this bad are still polluted with chemicals and who knows what else. Refined sugar from what I hear is made with the same process as cocain or meth... it is a drug, is addictive, causes health problems, and you will suffer withdrawal symptoms from it if you are use to eating a lot and stop eating it all together......

      So yes... greed is the bottom line in many things... but this stretches further. I think this is a sadistic plot by Satan to desensitize people and to pervert society. It also goes right along with the new aged idea of population control and eugenics.

      If you feed Cows food with cow meat you get mad cow disease... and over in africa there was a tribe that had a ritual of all the close family would eat part of the relative that died as a "burial ceremony" and those people started getting the human version of mad cow disease. (i forget what it is called)

      Delete
  3. Thank You Jason. It grieves my heart that this horrible deed is being practiced on so many unawares, myself included...but not anymore. Keep up the good work of providing much needed information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand... it should grieve our hearts as it does. It is an extremely sad thing.

      Well, I'm not providing information as much as I am just passing it on. The same thing I hope others will do with it when they hear and read it. ;)

      Shalom (Peace)

      Delete
  4. Best link proof to these statements otherwise you could be in for a very nasty legal battle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are links all over out there on the internet. I still have freedom of speech and if exercising that freedom gets me into legal battles then so be it.

      This is a serious issue that we can not let slip by. My reasons for NOT posting links is because I urge EVERYONE not to take my word for it on this info but to research it themselves. I believe that is vital!

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of aborted baby parts being in food items but I HAVE heard that certain things in hygiene/beuty products ARE.

    As far as food items go, you still should check for kosher certification - kosher food products are guaranteed to not have anything in them that is NOT kosher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the make up is more well known. According to everything I can find the food issue is that they use the DNA in "flavor research" and then replicate or reproduce the product in the actual food product... whatever that means.

      As far as the Kosher stuff goes I do try to get Kosher as much ass possible, but where we are at there is literally no where to buy locally.

      The only Kosher food we have access to is ordered off the internet. We do, however, grow a lot of our own food and buy organic as much as possible.

      Delete