Monday, October 28, 2013

Promotion for Fellow Blogger

I would like to suggest to anyone who has enjoyed reading my blog posts to check out this blog.

http://leadingthepac.com/

I have met this man personally and know he has a sincere heart for God.  I have not viewed all the material on his blog and am sure (as any two humans will) there will be some things he believes I might differ from a little but I do know we think alike on most of what I consider to be the major issues of our time. He has spent much time gathering information for his blog on some of these issues so instead of trying to always come up with my own words I thought, Why not direct you to the resources that are already out there that will accomplish the same thing I would hope to accomplish with my posts.

As always view any material with a prayerful and Biblical perspective. :)  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment